Corporate Communications Writer
Title: Corporate Communications Writer
Location: Columbia, SC
Job Type: Long Term Contract
- The corporate communications writer will develop and communicate key messages to diverse stakeholders.
- They must understand and synthesize a broad range of technical and project information.
- Write and publish executive summaries.
- Work alongside business leaders throughout the organization to write-up and communicate the activity within their function.
- Review and summarize customer feedback on our operations, products and any other topic they communicate.
- Publish research memos to leadership on new and existing products and competitors.
- Maintain and publish standard reports for executive operations.
- Serve as the writing expert who can synthesize complex issues, themes, strategic direction, market dynamics and technical details
- Create documents that are clear, thoughtful, coherent, concise, consistent and accurate in voice, tone and formatting
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- Five years' experience in business writing and executive communications strategy
- Demonstrated ability to understand and analyze information to provide clear and accurate narratives
- Strong organizational skills.
- Project management skills