A Global Pharmaceutical Organisation is currently looking for an experienced Quality Director to join their team for a range of large-scale projects in Ireland.The responsibilities of the Quality Director will include:
The successful Quality Director will possess the following experience:
- Lead Quality support for all distribution operations commencing at product release to handover at country quality oversight in accordance with local and international requirements and planning schedules; GDP's requirements for Commercial, Clinical and Compassionate use programmes.
- Member of Senior Supply Chain and Quality Leadership teams across Clinical and Commercial Supply Chain to contribute to overall compliance and effectiveness.
- Lead QA distribution group responsible for QA oversight of customer validation and cold chain activities in all markets.
- Champion the development of the quality management framework to support the global logistics based on international regulatory requirements and industry best practices and guidance documents.
- Utilise Global Quality Compliance programme to resolve any Quality/Compliance gaps and issues identified.
- Develop key performance metrics.
- Minimum 15 years in international pharmaceutical and/or biotech industry with experience in a senior leadership position of responsibility with a focus on Logistics and Distribution.
- Experience (international preferred) in managing contractors.
- Proven competence in translating technical expertise into tangible business and compliance impact.
- Ability to coordinate efforts across divisions to maintain optimal organisation performance.
- Sound awareness and understanding of pharmaceutical business, especially with regards to quality and regulatory requirements.
- Anticipates the needs of the business and implements strategies to capitalise.
If you are interested in becoming a Quality Director, please apply.