AVP of Enterprise Information Management
Tampa, FL company is looking for an experienced leader to develop strategy, as well as oversee the development and use of our data systems.
- Establish and communicate a data-driven decision-making culture
- Create and enforce policies for effective data management
- Formulate techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data
- Devise and implement efficient and secure procedures for data handling and analysis with attention to all technical aspects
- Establish rules and procedures for data sharing with upper management, external stakeholders etc.
- Support others in the daily use of data systems and ensure adherence to legal and company standards
- Assist with reports and data extraction when needed
- Monitor and analyze information and data systems and evaluate their performance to Client ways of enhancing them (new technologies, upgrades etc.)
- Ensure digital databases and archives are protected from security breaches and data losses
- Troubleshoot data-related problems and authorize maintenance or modifications
- Proficient in data visualization technologies and methods including but not limited to dash boarding
- Experienced in the management and ongoing development of a Data Architecture organization consisting of Data Scientists, Database Engineers, Data Architects, etc... (with a continual objective of optimizing performance)
- Familiar with modern database and information system technologies and experience implementing
- Excellent understanding of data administration and management functions (collection, analysis, distribution etc.)
- Familiarity with BI programs/tools,
- NoSQL technologies
- Experience in working on the Cloud/machine learning
- BSc/BA in computer science or relevant field
Note: 3rd party candidates will not be considered for this opportunity.