Oracle SOA BPM Consultant SENIOR Luxembourg - Contract
Oracle SOA Consultant SENIOR Luxembourg - Contract
- Proven experience on Oracle WebLogic Suite, Oracle BPM Suite and Oracle SOA Suite, including SCA, BPEL, BPMN, Business Rules, Human Workflow, BAM, Service Bus (OSB), EDN, B2B, Adapters, Coherence, etc.
- Knowledge of ADF-BC/SDO, BPM Process Portal, and ADF-Faces highly appreciated;
- Expert hands-on knowledge of WS-*, XML, XPATH, XSLT, XQuery;
- Design, rapidly prototype, and implement scalable, reliable, and maintainable BPM/SOA solutions;
- Strong interest in designing complex and mission-critical Middleware solutions;
- Strong command of Middleware security topics;
- Familiarity with best practices for SOA design patterns;
- Experience using APIs and web service aggregation.
Description Senior(s) Oracle BPM & SOA Consultants to assist customers in the implementation of Oracle BPM & SOA technology and support them mapping the Business requirements into a successful implementation.
Responsibilities and Duties:
The work will be carried out either in the company's premises or on site at the customer premises in Luxembourg.
Hereunder a detailed list describing some of the activities/deliverable of an the client BPM & SOA Consultant:
- Provide technical expertise on Oracle BPM Suite and Oracle SOA Suite, including Oracle Service Bus, API Gateway, Stream Explorer, etc.;
- Ability to drive architecture design on customer projects and act as a trusted advisor, especially on Oracle BPM & SOA to deliver business-driven SOA in highly heterogeneous environments;
- Facilitate and actively participate in all phases of a BPM & SOA project development life cycle: include requirements gathering and analysis, solution design and development, testing and implementation, post-production support and evolution;
- Help customer on benchmark to identify bottlenecks, and provide guidance on tuning and optimization of Oracle WebLogic, Oracle BPM and Oracle SOA;
- Develop accurate and concise written documentation;
- Deliver trainings on Oracle WebLogic Suite, Oracle BPM Suite and Oracle SOA Suite.
- Ability to work and communicate in an international and multi-cultural environment;
- Professional approach when dealing with internal and external customers, including clear and concise written and verbal communication skills;
- High degree of initiative, accuracy, efficiency and attention to detail;
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude under stressful circumstances;
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change in a complex global organization;
- High aptitude for learning and high degree of self-motivation;
- Acquire new competencies and accept new challenges;
- Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities;
- Fluent in English. German, French or any other European language is a plus.
Please note; you need to work via an umbrella company to pay tax and social security in country.
We need this done from day one. Tax and social security is circa 34%, the umbrella company pay you direct into your bank every month and the take care of all administrative work - insurance and so on. Simple, easy, legal and a must-do for EU contracts. You have nothing to do but the work you are contracted to do and send a timesheet at the end of the month.
They charge 500 euros per month for their service but it's a simple one-stop-shop.