Laboratory Technician/Research Associate Junior
Period: 13/02/2018 to 12/08/2018
Shore Options Available for this Position: Onshore Only
* Support R&D pilot & laboratory activities.
* Support administrative activities aligned with GMP rules ensuring quality.
* Respect and apply GDPs, GMPs, SOPs ensuring compliance of the product and associated documentation (Trial Request, logbooks, batch file, event report). Ensure review of these docs.
* Ensure writing/review of quality documents (SOP, form).
* 2 to 3 years of relevant experience.
* Relevant laboratory/technical, writing, and computer skills.
* Effectively able to contribute on a project team and to work in a Matrix organization.
* Knowledge of GMP required
* Ability to use Word, Excel, e-mail.
* English and French fluent
* Worktime is a day-shift. If needed and according to Pilot activities it could be that it is required to work
morning/afternoon or night-shift.
* A car is mandatory to reach the site
|Job Title||Research Associate Junior/Laboratory Technician|
|Job Classification||Science & Technology|
|Location||Lessines, Hainaut, Belgium|
|Key Words||Laboratory Technician/Research Associate JuniorPeriod: 13/02/2018 to 12/08/2018Location: LessinesSho|