SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER, Back End
Location: Hoofdoorp (Netherlands)
Type of company: Internet Bank
Contract: Permanent, full time
* We need people who are constant learners, and you demonstrate an aptitude toward gaining new skills and knowledge, and find ways to apply them
* You like automating away repetitive work and have good attention to detail
* Success requires teamwork! Here we place a strong value on collaboration and the ability to work with others
* You have strong written and verbal communication skills; able to speak to business owners, end users, and engineering alike
* Several years in software engineering working with web technologies
* Familiarity with the whole web stack, including optimizations and HTTP, beyond the boundaries of your code
* Experience developing applications using .NET or NodeJs. Experience in other languages is welcome!
* Experienced in cloud platforms, AWS preferred
* Bonus if you have experience with Sitecore
Help the team of dedicated technologists and banking professionals build a next-level financial platform which offers a wide range of advices and options to improve the customer's lives.
In this position you are expected to bring your knowledge of design, analysis, and development to help the team achieve its goals, while exceeding industry standards in terms of quality and security.
On a day to day basis you, with your teammates, will build the new financial platform, and shape the strategy for the whole department.
Within your expertise group, you will research and recommend tools, languages, and libraries/frameworks. You will participate in the definition and refinement of the overall quality and security metrics.
INTERESTED OR JUST HAVE A QUESTIONS?
Please contact the recruitment consultant:
|Job Title||SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER (Back End)|
|Job Classification||I.T. & Communications|
|Key Words||SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER, Back End THE POSITIONLocation: Hoofdoorp (Netherlands)Type of company: Int|