Go back to the Job List
Research Associate - Protein FormulationsPosted by: Regeneron
Posted date: Feb-13-2012
Location: Tarrytown,NY,United States
We are looking for a Research Associates in the Protein Formulation Development group, to participate in the development of both liquid and lyophilized protein formulations to Regeneron's proteins.
· Initiate and analyze research stability studies
· Operate and maintain HPLCs
· Perform other analysis SDS-PAGE, FTIR. DSC, IEF, MFI, & UV-Vis
· Develop analytical methods
· The position requires a B.S./M.S. degree in pharmaceutics, biochemistry, chemistry or biology.
· In addition, 1 or more years of relevant laboratory experience in formulation development, analytical development, HPLC, electrophoresis, and UVN is spectroscopy is desired. Excellent oral and written communication skills are a must.
· We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including stock incentives, 401k with company match as well as the expected health and welfare benefits.
· Comprehensive relocation benefits are available, as required.
Apply online at:
Regeneron currently markets ARCALYST (R) (rilonacept) Injection for Subcutaneous Use and EYLEA (TM) (aflibercept) Injection. Regeneron has therapeutic candidates in Phase 3 clinical trials for the prevention of gout flares, central retinal vein occlusion, diabetic macular edema, certain cancers, and rheumatoid arthritis. Additional therapeutic candidates are in earlier stage development programs in cholesterol reduction, allergic conditions, pain, and cancer. If you are looking for an uncommon opportunity -- a chance to join an organization known for its scientific excellence in the research and development of pharmaceuticals -- it's time to consider Regeneron. Founded on the principle that strong science would lead to important new medicines, Regeneron has become an integrated biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply to us today and find out what we mean when we say that, at Regeneron, we have an unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
Disclaimer: Regeneron is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Regeneron as a result of the referral or through other means. Moving forward, Regeneron is using the agency management company, Candex - www.candex.com