Go back to the Job List
Software Development EngineerPosted by: Beckman Coulter
Posted date: Feb-10-2012
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
The Associate Software Development Engineer implements software modules to meet requirements specifications. The incumbent participates in module design and implements selected designs. The incumbent also participates in design and code reviews and recommends methods for software development process improvement.
• BS degree in Computer Science – Electrical Engineer
• Strong programming capabilities (C#, C and at least one functional programming language preferred)
• Must be passionate about learning new technology
• Familiarity with software lifecycle (requirements, design, code, and test) desired
• Must have a high degree of creativity and strong analytical skills
• Must be an effective communicator and demonstrate ability to communicate effectively with peers to achieve results
• Must be a continuous learner - seek out challenges and stretch goals to improve skills
• Perform well as an individual and team player.
New Product instrument
. Good communication skills – verbally communicate with other programmers and non programmers
Apply online at: https://recruiter.kenexa.com/bci/cc/CCJobDetailActi on.ss?command=CCViewDetail&ccid=bupJEdUj sTs=&job_REQUISITION_NUMBER=97192
Beckman Coulter develops, manufactures and markets products that simplify, automate and innovate complex biomedical testing. Our diagnostic systems are found in hospitals and other critical care settings around the world and produce information used by physicians to diagnose disease, make treatment decisions and monitor patients. Instruments for life science research are used by scientists as they study complex biological problems including the causes of disease, identify new therapies, and test new drugs. Our customers include hospitals, physicians' offices, diagnostic reference laboratories, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, universities, medical schools and research institutions. In fact, Beckman Coulter has more than 200,000 clinical and research instrument systems operating in laboratories around the world.