Go back to the Job List
Medical Affairs Publication AssociatePosted by: Regeneron
Posted date: Sep-21-2011
Location: Tarrytown, New York, 10591
The Medical Affairs Publication Associate is responsible for the creation, preparation or distribution of Regeneron's clinical publications material internally and externally. The Publications Coordinator produces, formats and/or revises publication materials such as technical articles, proposals, publications, books, manuals, and reports utilizing desktop publishing software systems.
· Manage the company-wide Program Management approval process for clinical publications by receiving, tracking, updating, and organizing clinical publications and through communicating with clinical, commercial, and regulatory staff
· Generate, maintain, and track publication plan spreadsheets of abstracts, presentations, manuscripts in SharePoint and other databases.
· Keep track of submissions and deadlines.
· Create and disseminate status reports for internal and external stake holders.
· Manage publication project management workflow tools like SharePoint and other programs
· Ensure high quality of output.
· Maintain production logs for cost data for project scheduling, budgeting, and billing.
· Enlist appropriate vendors for final production of clinical/medical affairs publications materials
· Coordinate the distribution of published printed clinical/medical affairs materials.
· Review of document content for accuracy
· Coordinate review and approval of documents by appropriate management prior to submission
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
· Editing and graphics responsibilities
· Follow-up with free-lance writers/editors, vendors on the status of deliverables. Track financial budget for vendors, free-lance writers, consultants.
· Maintain contract records for the Publication group
· 2+ years of relevant experience
· BS degree required
· Pharma/biotech experience preferred
· Strong organizational skills for organizing, tracking and updating projects
· Ability to use organizational tools like spreadsheets, project management programs, workflow
· process tools and SharePoint tools
· Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, with attention to detail and with the
· ability to meet deadlines
· Able to work with people across departments internally and with external vendors, free-lancer
· writers, and clinical investigators
· Strong database skills (Excel spreadsheets, Access database, MS Project, SharePoint)
· Strong graphics skills (Power point, Excel graphs)
· Strong editing skills (editing grammar, style and content of publications, QC of documents)
Apply online at: https://sh.webhire.com/servlet/av/jd?ai=874&ji=2573 434&sn=I
Regeneron is a fully integrated biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, manufacturers, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. In addition to ARCALYST® (rilonacept) Injection for Subcutaneous Use, which is approved for the treatment of a rare inflammatory condition, Regeneron has completed Phase 3 clinical trials of rilonacept for a new indication and of product candidates EYLEA™ (aflibercept injection; VEGF Trap Eye) in diseases of the eye and ZALTRAP® (aflibercept) (VEGF Trap) in colorectal cancer. EYLEA is currently under review with U.S. and European regulatory authorities. Additional therapeutic candidates developed from proprietary Regeneron technologies for creating fully human monoclonal antibodies are in earlier stage development programs in rheumatoid arthritis, pain, cholesterol reduction, allergic and immune conditions, and cancer.