Go back to the Job List
Publications WriterPosted by: Regeneron
Posted date: Jul-02-2011
Location: Tarrytown, New York
· Meet/discuss with external investigators and internal REGN clinical staff to develop proposals and outlines of clinical manuscripts and abstracts. Write manuscripts, abstracts, posters, slide sets under direction and also independently.
· Edit and format manuscripts, abstracts, and posters, and submit them expeditiously.
· Provide direction to free-lance writers, editors, graphics artists in the preparation of publications, and follow-up with them to complete the projects in a timely manner.
· Track status of publications in SharePoint and provide updates to stakeholders.
· Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, with attention to detail and with the ability to meet deadlines
· Able to work with people across departments internally and with external vendors, free-lancer writers, and clinical investigators
· Understanding of journal and scientific congress requirements for publications, and experience in journal and abstract submissions
· MS, PharmD or PhD required.
· Must have written clinical manuscripts for publication, as evidenced by co-authorship or acknowledgment for writing support.
· Firm understanding of Good publication practices/guidelines
· (PhRMA, OIG, ICMJE, etc)
· Good understanding of clinical statistics
· Firm understanding of the design and conduct of clinical trials
· Strong writing, editing, formatting skills
· Good graphics skills (Power point, Excel graphs)
Apply online at:
Regeneron is a fully integrated biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. In addition to ARCALYST (rilonacept) Injection for Subcutaneous Use, its first commercialized product, Regeneron has evaluated therapeutic candidates in Phase 3 clinical trials for the potential treatment of gout, diseases of the eye (wet age-related macular degeneration and central retinal vein occlusion), and certain cancers. Additional therapeutic candidates are in earlier stage development programs in rheumatoid arthritis and other inflammatory conditions, pain, cholesterol reduction, allergic and immune conditions, and cancer.
The Publications Writer is responsible for the preparation, review and submission of sales and marketing material. This includes the creation and production of promotional materials, sales campaigns, sales presentations, data sheets, marketing literature and press releases.