Go back to the Job List
Doctoral position (Ph.D. student) position on development of novel devices for synthesis of drug delivery systems in ophthalmologyPosted by: InoCure s.r.o.
Posted date: Jan-07-2018
Location: Prague, Czech republic
The young researcher will be involved in a transMed project focused on development of novel devices and drug delivery systems in ophthalmological applications. The research position is focused on the development of novel devices for synthesis of drug delivery systems by cutting-edge electrospinning and electrospraying technologies. The position will be focused on development of novel electrospinning and electrospraying systems, characterization of particle properties, simulation of electrospinning and electrospraying using computer modelling, practical electrical and mechanical engineering, programming of advanced automation technologies, writing of publications, patents and product development including regulatory requirement.
The position is connected with enrolment in a PhD program at the Technical University in Liberec (top university in the field of electrospinning and nanotechnology).
· Finished master or equivalent degree.
· Not worked/studied in the Czech republic longer than 12 months in the past 3 years
· Has not been awarded PhD degree
· Is in the first four years of research career
· The selection will be based on evaluation of researcher quality, skills and motivation