Quality Control Analyst I
Posted by: Nicole Bucolic
Posted date: Nov-15-2017
- Follows work instructions to test in process and finished good materials, reviews data obtained for compliance to specifications and reports abnormalities
- Conducts routine, and non-routine, analysis of raw materials according to standard operating procedures
- Compiles and reviews data for documentation of test procedures
- Follows work instructions to formulate, fill, label and package reagents
- Works on problems of moderate scope in which analysis of situation or data requires a review of identifiable factors
- Performs biochemical and/or chemical analyses of product to ensure stability
- Coordinates and performs routine equipment maintenance
- Maintains inventory stock and accuracy
- Revises and updates procedures as needed
- Assists in developing methods and procedures to control or modify production processes
- Records information accurately while following good documentation practices
- Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new assignments.
- Routinely assist manufacturing personnel in production processes
- Assist other departments as necessary
- All other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education/Experience Requirements:
· Requires a bachelor's degree (B. A.) in a scientific discipline or equivalent with a minimum of 0 to 2 years’ experience in quality control systems.
Preferable Skills and Attributes:
- Team oriented individual with the ability to effectively work within a team environment.
- May work with all employee levels from executive management to line personnel.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Organized and process oriented.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Readily adaptable to changing demands.
- Proficient computer literacy
- Knowledge of cGMP, GLP, ISO and, CE or other regulated environment preferred.