Go back to the Job List
ScientistPosted by: Zolontech
Posted date: Mar-03-2017
Contract - 7 Months(extendable)
Specific Requirements: This position is in the Client Technical Operations Department supporting the design transfer and manufacture of calibrators, controls and system fluids used on the Dimension, Dimension Vista and other automated chemistry/immunoassay analyzers.
Scope of work:
· Participates/investigates escalated customer complaints and manufacturing issues. Coordinates and carries out investigations and implements corrective and preventive actions.
· Creates and participates in the design of experiments.
· Coordinates and performs data analysis and writes internal reports and documentation.
· Coordinates and performs material and process validations following written protocols, prepares validation and/or test results reports.
· May lead a team or directly investigate the performance of new and re-formulated assays and manufacturing processes.
· May lead a team or directly investigate the performance of raw materials for use of manufacture of Chemistry/Immunoassay products.
· May Work in the laboratory running Dimension and Dimension Vista instruments with serum and other biological fluids of human and animal origin.
· BS in Medical Technology, Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering; advanced degree (MS or Ph.D.) preferred.
Typical Job Related Experience:
· 2 – 5 Years
· Candidate must have a good understanding and knowledge of polyclonal and monoclonal antibodies and principles of immunodiagnostic technology as well as experience with immunoassays.
· Demonstrated ability to interpret data and to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues. Protein chemistry and chromatography knowledge and experience are desirable.
· Experience with automated immunoassay analyzers and/or ELISA, chemiluminescent technology, Western Blot, SDS-PAGE, as well as, proficiency with Microsoft Office, Minitab and 6 Sigma are a plus.
· Candidate should have a strong work ethic, excellent written and communication skills, and the ability to work as a project leader as well as independently.
· Candidate must be a team player, be flexible and demonstrate the ability to switch priorities to meet business needs